Are you planning to hike the Short & Great Inca Trail to Machu Picchu in 2020? - Book now and avoid disappointments
Why choose United Mice?
Healthy Buffet Meals
Nutritious, well-balanced, hearty and healthy buffet meals with fresh, high quality ingredients, high in energy value and prepared carefully to avoid illness.
Specialist operators for international tour companies, Exodus, Dragoman, South American Safaris, Ventureco, – with top-notch English and Spanish speaking tour guides.
Peruvian Professional Staff
United Mice hires Peruvian professional staff like guides, assistant guides, chefs, and porters and pay them with good wages far lots better than other tour companies do.
Honest Peruvian Company
United Mice is recognized as a well-established tour operator by all Peruvian tourism institutions: SUNAT, AATC, DIRCETUR, ECOTUR, SERNANP, etc.
- We have been one of the leading trek operators in Cusco since 1990
- Top-notch English and Spanish speaking tour guides
- We are compromised with our porters and communities and a truly awareness of environmental sensitiveness.
- A liscensed tour guide for 9 trekkers, two licensed tour guides from 9 up to 16 trekkers.
- Meals are included, except for the first and last meals
- Drinking water since the second day to fill up your water container for the day hike
- Oxygen bottle and first aid kit
- Gentle wake up each morning! with a hot drink (coca tea, chocolate, coffee, etc)
- Accommodation, food & transport, permits and entrance fees for our porters
- We catter for any food restriction
- Daily afternoon tea
- Private bus to head trail
- Tourist train or private bus return ticket
- Entrance fee to main sites
- Clean quality brand new camping equipment, 2 people per tent (4 season tents)
- Comfortable sleeping foam roll matts
- Dining and kitchen tent, camping tables and stools
- Toilet tent
- Fairly treated porters carry all heavy gear, camping equipment (tents, dining tents, cooking tents, food, cooking gear, etc.)